Flying away from Kathmandu, the whole team is a little sad at our big trip is coming to an end (and we’ll soon be back to work). We spent our final meal reminiscing about our favourite moments from the past month (which I’II summarise for simplicities sake);
– Andrew swimming with his passport
– Climbing the many steps to the top of Panchasse to watch the sunrise
– Matt paragliding above Pokhara
– Andrew hanging onto the back of a jeep while it bounced through Chitwan National Park
– Our overnight train ride with some birthday cake in between
– Hanging with our Intrepid group, all great people
– Punch Monk, the best/worst game you could play in Nepal 😛
– Masala Chia/ Chi tea available EVERYWHERE
– Where’s my button? Worst game ever for one reason: On the tip off unicorns horn in the centre of the Earth.
– Not loosing any of the Cricket series against India! (except our informal game against the locals)
And many more which we’ll save for in person.
Now we just have a two more flights towards home, making pit stops in Delhi and Kuala Lumpur for a few hours or more. We won’t be running around to much though, it’ll be spent relaxing; watching Bollywood movies and getting manicured, pedicured and everything in between.
Due to a lack of lockers for our luggage at delhi we’ve set up shop in one of the cafes, Phillipa dutifully watching the Aussies pummel the Indians at the Gabba. Sadly this means no Bollywood for us 🙁
For now though, we wait for another seven hours until our next flight to KL. Anybody got some cards?